Used Tires Austin Texas
Ten Reasons to buy Used Tires at Jack’s
- You want to deal with a local Austin business, not a big box franchise.
- You are low on cash and can’t afford new tires. Let’s face it – things are tight for a lot of people. We need to save wherever we can – and your tires are a required expense, so why not make it a lower one. Same as buying a brand new car – let someone else take the hit and you can reap the benefits.
- Your vehical isn’t passing state inspection due to the tires. All our tires are guarenteed to pass Texas State inspection.
- Your Green, I mean really green, except you live in Austin and need a car. Used tires are a great form of recycling, and at Jack’s you can always get great Used Tires.
- You blew out one tire and do not want to replace all the tires. We have such a diverse inventory that in most cases we can match your existing tire almost exactly so that you don’t have to replace all four.
- Not sure how long your high milage vehicle will keep on chugging down the road? Used tires are a smart idea as opposed to putting newer and more expensive tires/wheels that might out live the life of the car or truck.
- You have a lease return that is due in the next few months. If the tires on your car/truck are worn, we can help you find tires that will pass lease inspection.
- You have a car with other issues that you can’t afford to fix right now – we can help you get by until you can.
- You are just hard on tires and end up blowing them out before the tread wears out. This is a very typical case in rural Texas. Or with a lot of off roading, potholes, rough terrain, etc.
- You want to save money on like-new tires! Many times we have “like new” take off sets, and people just want to save money. Consider used tires to be cheap new tires!